- Fill out the form below to schedule a drone video and/or aerial photos.
- Once the form is submitted, Katie Bronge will be notified and will confirm your date/time.
- Drone company will check-in with the on-site contact upon arrival to the job site.
- If there are portions of construction you want to emphasize, please communicate that to the drone operator.
- After footage is captured, Katie Bronge will receive a draft of the drone video and/or aerial photography. Katie will forward the draft to the Project Manager and Superintendent for edits and for verification that there are no visible safety issues.
- Email edits to Katie Bronge. One round of edits are included in our pricing.
- Katie will forward edits to the drone company and they will then send her the edited video/images.
- Katie will send the edited video to the Project Manager and Superintendent for one final review. If it is approved, she will upload the video file to YouTube and will provide whomever scheduled the drone shoot with the final link.